The library has two group study rooms available to current Leeward students to reserve on an hourly basis. Each room contains a table, four chairs, a whiteboard, and a large flatscreen display with Apple TV.
General guidelines for group study room use:
- Each room accommodates 2-4 students.
- A minimum of two students are required to book a room.
- The booking must be made by a Leeward student.
- Groups must check in at the circulation desk. A minimum of two students must be present at check-in.
- Food and beverages are allowed under the library’s Food and Drink Policy.
- Noise volume should be monitored to avoid disturbing occupants of the adjacent room. The rooms are not soundproofed.
Note: Due to high demand and the limited number of rooms available, faculty and staff bookings are not taken.