The Learning Commons is open for limited study hours and services.
Students are welcome to enter for study and research purposes. Some services remain online only.
STUDY HOURS (as of 9/28/20)
9:00 am – 1:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Access to the Learning Commons Main Floor. Seating is limited. Reservations are recommended.
- By appointment and drop-in services for the Library, the Learning Resource Center, and the Writing Center.
- General services include desktop computers, DMED workstations, printers, KIC scanner, individual study pods & study tables.
- To check on emergency long-term loan laptop availability, call 455-0210.
ACCESS REQUIREMENTS (as of 9/28/20)
- Face mask – No exceptions
- Photo ID
- UH affiliation (student, faculty, or staff) – Guests, senior auditors, and the public will not be allowed entry
- Daily health check using LumiSight UH app or website
RULES (as of 9/28/20)
- Face mask to be worn at all times – No exceptions
- Social distancing
- Individual study only – No group study
- No food and drink allowed
- 2-hour time limit per day
- Self-cleaning of work and study spaces using available cleaning supplies
CLOSED (as of 9/28/20)
- Kapunawai Resource Room
- Group study rooms
- 3rd-floor book collections (book paging service available)
- 3rd-floor study spaces
- 3rd-floor instruction area
We welcome you back to the reconfigured Learning Commons and Library this Fall. The safety measures and practices we have implemented are intended to provide a safer environment for everyone. We look forward to seeing you soon!
This gallery contains 12 photos