- LRC summer peer content tutoring is available for the first time this Second Summer Session for biology, chemistry, computer science, microbiology, and health courses this summer. Visit the LRC website for additional information about tutoring.
- We have switched to Penji for scheduling tutoring appointments. For up-to-date schedule information, please use Penjiapp for appointment availability.
- July 6 – Aug 12: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Aug 13: The library will be CLOSED for staff training
Semester loan laptops are now available for Summer Session II students! Laptops will be due back Monday, August 16th. Contact the circulation staff (x210 or email@example.com) for more information.
- The Writing Center is here to assist students from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday this summer.
- Visit our website at go.hawaii.edu/Gp8 to make an appointment or attend a drop-in session with a tutor via Zoom through our new scheduling system, Penjiapp.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and support.