Aloha Leeward Faculty & Staff!
Here are a few grab & go services offered by the library (reservations required):
- Book & Video Requests
- Pick up library books and videos. Includes item delivery requests from other campuses.
- Laptops: Semester Loan*
- Due Date: May 14th, 2021
- Dell Laptops include MS Office 2019 and internet browsers (Chrome & Firefox)
- Laptops: 4-Hour Loan*
- Dell Laptop
- DMED Laptop
- iPads: 4-Hour Loan*
- Mobile Printing
- Print account required. Black and white printouts are 10¢; color printouts are 75¢. Students will be charged for both sides if printouts are double-sided.
- Course Reserve – Scanning Request
- We can scan a few pages and send them by email! No reservations needed! Just have your students fill out our Course Reserve Scanning Request Form. Requests submitted by noon will be emailed before the end of the business day.
*Must be registered for at least one Leeward course to check out mobile devices.
Reservations should be made at least 1 hour in advance at go.hawaii.edu/i23. If you have any questions, please contact Circulation Services at x0210 or firstname.lastname@example.org