- Monday, September 6: The Learning Commons will be CLOSED in observance of Labor Day.
Fall 2021 Library Hours
Monday – Friday
8am – 4pm
Hours subject to change
Learning Commons & Library Entry Requirements
- Complete daily health check-in using the LumiSight UH app or website. COVID-19 vaccination card or recent negative test result must be uploaded.
- Capacity is limited. A reservation is required to enter the Learning Commons.
- We are currently allowing 2 people to study or work together.
- If you are planning to send your class to the library, please make arrangements with the circulation desk staff (x210 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Present a valid photo ID.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink.
Fall 2021 Semester Loan Laptops
The library has a few semester loan laptops left! Students must be registered for at least one Leeward CC course.*
- MS Office 2019
- Internet browsers – Google Chrome & Firefox
- Laptop charger
Laptops will be due Friday, December 17th. If you know of a student in need of a laptop, please have them contact the circulation desk (x210 or email@example.com).
*Early College students should contact their high school about borrowing laptops
Course Reserve Scanning Requests
Course reserves are books and other materials that instructors have set aside for their students to read and use. Some items come from the library’s collection, and many items have been loaned to the library by instructors. Some items may be borrowed for 3 days, while the rest must be used in the library.
If students are unable to come to campus to view their instructor’s course reserve books, we also offer scanning services! All they need to do is fill out our Course Reserve Scanning Request Form –we will scan and email up to 30 pages (or 1 chapter) per day. Requests are usually processed within 1 business day.
For more information, see our Course Reserves Guide.
Please visit our COVID-19 Page for important updates on library services.