This February, join us for Blind Date with a Book!
We selected books from a variety of genres and wrote personal ads to get you to check them out. Drop by the library soon to get a book date before they’re all gone!
- Look through the personal ads without unwrapping them.
- Take your book date to the circulation desk to check it out. If your book date is an e-Book, you can check it out yourself by scanning the QR code with your mobile device or type in the book’s url in your browser.
- You can now unwrap your book date!
- Take your book date home–give it a chance! It came highly recommended.
- (Optional) Rate your book date after you return it. We welcome the feedback.
We hope you enjoy this activity as much as we enjoyed putting it together!
If you have any questions, see Circulation Desk staff.